THIS AGREEMENT made by and between Clayton Warichak, Von Der Stadtrand Kennels (the "Seller"), and John Smith (the “Buyer"). For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which being hereby acknowledged, it is agreed between the parties that:
1. The Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to buy the following described German Shepherd:
2. The Buyer agrees to pay to the Seller the purchase price of $2500.00. Deposit of $500.00 due at signing. Balance of $2000.00 due when puppy is seven weeks old.
3. The Seller warrants it has the full legal title to the said animals, the full right and authority to sell same, and that the said animals shall be sold free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and claims.
4. The Seller agrees to provide a written hip and health guarantee and all necessary paperwork to the Buyer in order to register the animals with the American Kennel Club and the Buyer agrees to pay the registration fee after receiving the animals.
5. The parties agree to transfer title after final payment is made, to the address of the Buyer.
6. This agreement shall be binding and ensure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Dated this 30th Day of April 2017
Von der Stadtrand KennelsW2169 Hanson Rd.
Jefferson, WI 53549
W123N4567 County Rd.
Hartland, WI firstname.lastname@example.org
To return to the New and Prospective Owners page Click Here